Lancia Fulvia 1.3S Rallye
YEAR : 1970
KM : 6481 OdoMeter readings
TRANSMISSION : Mechanical
TYPE : Rally Car
COLOUR : White and black
Take the wheel of this Fulvia 1300 S Rallye coupé series 1, marked with the Lancia coat of arms, the queen of rallying with 10 manufacturer titles. Fulvias won two world championship titles for Lancia in 1972 and 1974.
The car has been extensively prepared for rallying in 2013 by Vinegra, among others.
It is competitive and reliable. (1st in the BAC 2020 and Rallye du Médoc 2020, participation in the Monte Carlo Historique 2020 and Rallye du Portugal Historico 2013 and 2019)
Always maintained by a mechanic in a private workshop.
It has an FIA pass and a collection registration
It is therefore eligible for most regularity rallies.
A confirmation of registration by Peter Auto for the Tour Auto 2021 has even been sent to the last owner.
20 years of invoices and expertises available.
Details of the preparation :
- Complete roll bar bolted to body with welded reinforcement plates.
- Trunk divider removed, rear seat removed, large accessible storage space.
- Momo steering wheel.
- Aluminium pedals + co-pilot footrest.
- 2 wheel probes + connections for Crisartech and Retrotrip tripmaster.
- Led map light.
- Intercom and headphones.
- Door nets.
- Fender extensions type group 2.
- Additional headlight support.
- Welded front and rear towing eyes.
- Aluminium plate to protect the engine casing.
- Vitaloni mirrors.
- Aluminium bonnet and boot.
- Complete rally wiring harness made to order at ClassicElec.
- Fuses on dashboard with relays.
- USB ports.
- Tripy direct battery output.
- 123 electronic ignition, new silicon ignition wire set.
- High capacity alternator + 1 identical spare part.
- Reversing light.
- Long range headlights.
- 100w bulbs in all 4 headlights.
- Circuit breaker.
- HF front axle.
- Koni adjustable shock absorbers.
- Silent block shocks / polyurethane bars.
- Reinforced suspension slats.
- New height adjustment rollers.
- New front wheel bearings.
- New brake discs and Dunlop calipers restored in 2020.
- Aviation hoses.
- 9 Cromodora rims, 5 with new rally tyres (on the car) and 4 with new
- and 4 with thermogommes in very good condition.
- 6 sheet metal rims with nails in very good condition.
- 2 double body Italian Webers 40 carburettors restored.
- Gasoline circuit completely replaced.
- 4 straight 90 mn horns with ITG foam.
- Cylinder head polished and surfaced, valve seats rebuilt by Vinegra.
- Large diameter aluminium radiator.
- Additional Kenlowe fan.
- Cooling, oil and water system replaced with aviation hoses.
- 5 speed gearbox series 2.
- Group 4 exhaust system.
- Cabin heater overhauled and functional, radiator replaced.
- Gearbox synchros and clutch will be redone before delivery.
The car is ready to race...